Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review. 2015, Vol. 3, No. 1The forthcoming issue will focus on
Social entrepreneurship and socio-economic development
- Issue editor: Remigiusz Gawlik (Cracow University of Economics, Poland)
- release: March 2015
- papers submitting deadline: December 15, 2014
- · Sustainable economic development
- · Entrepreneurial policy in favour of socio-economic development
- · Corporate social responsibility in the globalised economy
- · Socially innovative businesses
- · Inclusive Entrepreneurship (women, immigrants, people with disabilities)
- · Social entrepreneurship
- · The role of social companies/enterprises in modern economies
- · Micro-financing
- · Poverty and economic exclusion/inclusion – pre-emptive strategies
- · NPOs/NGOs and economic development
- · Cooperation between NPOs and NGOs and businesses
- · Economic, social and political repercussions of unbalanced development
- · Global capital and local workforce - bridging the income gap
- · Social challenges in developing and developed regions
- · Notification of the title of your paper until October 15, 2014.
- · The complete articles must be submitted until December 15, 2014.
- · Final submission (with issue number) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the issue editor at email@example.com (Remigiusz Gawlik, PhD).
The concept of the Journal is to provide a broad and unified platform for revealing and spreading the economics and management research focusing on entrepreneurship, entrepreneur as well as particular and specific entrepreneurial aspects. It attempts to bridge the gap between the theory and practice in different sections of economics and management. The Journal is trying to link theory and practice by publishing different types of articles, including research papers, conceptual papers, literature reviews, or case studies. The Journal accept the articles from the following fields:
- Entrepreneurship and Human Capital (especially entrepreneurship and innovation, strategic entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, new trends in HRM and organizational behaviour),
- Management and Business Studies (especially entrepreneurial management, entrepreneurial business, modern trends in business studies and organization theory),
- International Business and International Economics (especially international entrepreneurship and new trends in international economics),
- Applied Economics and Statistics (especially the role of entrepreneurship and the entrepreneur in economics – microeconomics and macroeconomics, new trends in economics, current research in statistics and demography),
- Public Policies and Business Education (especially policies in favour of entrepreneurship, innovation, R&D and SMEs, education for entrepreneurship, new trends in social sciences
Our journal is indexed on the IC Master Journals List (Index Copernicus International) as well as in BazEkon. We are in process to be indexed in other prestigious databases. All articles are available in both printed and electronic format (PDF) at our website.
For detailed information about our journal, thematic issues, editorial requirements, as well as copyright statement and electronic versions of published papers please refer to our website: www.eber.uek.krakow.pl